Mar 13, 2008

How to Correct Your Mistake

Bruce Harvey from Albuquerque, New Mexico, had made a mistake in full salary payment of an employee that given permission not to come to work because of sickness. When he found his mistake, he told the employee and explained that to correct the mistake, he had to credit his salary with all of his previous excess amount. The employee begged because of the reduceness could make a serious monetary problem, "Can the money be paid later?" For this to be done, Harvey said, he would ask for the supervisor agreement. "And for that i know," said Harvey,"will give result an exploding anger boss style." When I tried to decide how to handle this situation better, I realized that all of this situation was my mistake, and I would admit it in front of my boss.


I walked in to his room, told him that I had made a mistake, then I told him the fact. He answered angrily, that it was Personalise Department mistake. I repeated that it was my mistake. He exploded again about Accounting Department being careless. Once again I explained that it was my mistake. He blamed another two persons. But every time I repeated it was my mistake. At last, he saw me and said,"Okay, it was your mistake. Now solve it." The problem finished and nobody got a problem. I felt very happy because I can handle this tight situation, and I had a courage not to made any alibi. Since that time, my boss become more respect to me.


Every stupid people can defend his mistake - and almost all stupid people do that - but to admit his own mistake lift someone to the top of his group and give him a noble and happy feeling.


____________________________________________________________________



If you make a mistake, admit it quickly and symphaticly

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It not meant it

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://mapivyxiq.ibnsites.com/pavepyl.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Everything, everything.

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "We must have lunch together. " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

In general…

Anonymous said...

I'm going home to …'s place,
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online xfo

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

i absolutely adore your writing type, very useful.
don't quit and also keep creating due to the fact that it just very well worth to follow it,
impatient to look at a lot more of your own content, thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory